Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Welcome to MooseVilla and our blog


Welcome all friends, tiny house folks, wild and pet animal lovers and photographers. I have been a member of a few facebook groups involved with tiny houses and provide feedback to many questions. Some questions occur frequently and I will use this blog to provide more detailed information to these frequent questions.

If you have any needs or desires, please write me and I will attempt to meet these requests.  I have my own tiny house that I have constructed and love to help others with their journey to a more joyous life.
As you can see, I live in an area that is cold and that is my preference. For the past four years, I have lived in Upper Peninsula, Michigan very close to Lake Superior. However, at the end of May 2016, my house and I will be moving to NW Wyoming. I love to have a comfortable house; one that makes me happy to come home. I have designed my home to fit my needs and I do change things as needed. Here are a few interior pictures:


 I am passionate about wildlife and I am currently finishing my PhD studying moose ecology at Michigan Technological University. I love all animals but I am have a rabid love of moose. I have also been a professional wildlife photographers with extensive travels about North America and Siberia. Welcome to our blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment